- Thai Foot and leg massage
- Foot bath /Lavender or Rose
- Thai Style Herbs Compress ball
Traditional Thai foot massage uses Thai foot sticks to stimulate reflex points and includes a therapeutic massage to the legs and feet. Working on ‘Sen lines from the Ayurvedic tradition, these reflex points are stimulated using the stick.
Thai style herbal compress ball treatments are used to soothe and to relieve pain and inflammations. The selection of herbs with therapeutic qualities, such as prai, ginger, turmeric, kaffir lime, camphor, tamarind, rose and lemongrass, peppermint. A mix of herbs is wrapped in a compress ball then steamed heated. Pressing, gliding, and rolling movements on the body.
Foot bath / Lavender or Rose
- Benefits of the Thai foot massage
- Reduces stress
- Assists relaxation
- Improves blood circulation
- Detoxification and strengthening of the immune system
- Improves circulation in the legs and feet
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage and boost immune system and Encourages physical healing
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Help for variety of conditions; Plantar fasciitis, Sleep disorder